Follow Us On Social Media
All Michigan residents 12+ are now eligible to get the vaccine.
Need help finding a vaccine? Call 1-800-232-0233 (TTY 888-720-7489)
Links to the Latest Updates on COVID in Michigan
- New guidelines on quarantine timelines
- Find a COVID testing site
- State leaders urge customers struggling financially to seek help with energy bills
- Eviction Diversion Programs offered through Housing Help of Lenawee for Lenawee residents
- Hillsdale and Jackson County residents Eviction Diversion Assistance from Community Action Agency
"Revisions were made on December 23, 2020 to reflect recent data supporting increased risk of severe illness among persons with Down syndrome from the virus that causes COVID-19. Revisions also include the addition of sickle cell disease and chronic kidney disease to the conditions that might increase the risk of severe illness among children."