To advance the independence, productivity and full inclusion of children and adults with disabilities into our communities of Jackson, Lenawee and Hillsdale Counties.
We seek to be a dynamic, well-funded and recognized organization empowering individuals by promoting independence and providing innovative services in response to our community’s needs.
All people deserve dignity and respect
- All people deserve inclusion and responsiveness from their community
- All people deserve opportunities for independence and self-advocacy
- All people deserve the opportunity to share their unique story
- People with disabilities will develop a personalized plan for increasing independence to the maximum extent possible while also accepting responsibility for the realization of the plan
- People with disabilities will be engaged in leadership in all aspects of the organization and the community
Continually evaluate and build disAbility Connections
as the model in leadership best practice.
Educate and involve Jackson, Lenawee and Hillsdale (residents, businesses, and other organizations) on the systems/issues which stand in the way of full inclusion and participation.