12 Jul 2013 1:00 PM • disAbility Connections
02 Aug 2013 1:00 PM • disAbility Connections
06 Sep 2013 1:00 PM • disAbility Connections
Amputee Social Network!
Mid-Michigan Amputee Meet-Up
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
in the disAbility Connections Conference Room
Join Jen Lacey of Amputee Empowerment Partners for some fun in a relaxed social environment. This new group is planning on meeting every other month to socialize, offer support and share information. This months discussion will include summertime activities that you can participate in around Michigan. All amputees, their families, caregivers and friends are welcome. Light refreshments will be provided.
For more information contact Jen Lacey: (517) 740-0572 or email@example.com .
dC Wish List
As a nonprofit organization disAbility Connections relies on donations from our community to support us in our mission to assist those with disabilities in remaining independent. No matter what your donation might be you can be assured that it will help provide someone with opportunities that would otherwise go unfulfilled.
Along with monetary donations the following list of items would help us to maintain the services that we strive to provide.
- Copy paper ( white and colors)
- Paper towels
- Hand Sanitizer
- 3 X 5 ft. U.S. Flag for outdoors
- Bissell or Hokey(type) – manual sweeper (used is fine)
- Recordable DVD’s
- I-Tune Gift cards for purchase of computer applications
- Flat Screen TV ( Wall mount if possible) – for presentations and trainings(used is fine)
- Batteries (various sizes) – for adaptive toys etc.
- Leaf blower (used is fine)
- Mulching lawnmower (used is fine)
- Driveway/sidewalk salt
Items may be dropped off at disAbility Connections Monday through Friday from
8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Thanks in advance for your consideration of our request.